miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

It is me - Muspelheim - The nine realms

It’s me riding over permafrost
It’s me
                burning
                melting ice and life
                burning
                               burning

fire burning deep inside
it’s me
                setting everything on fire
rage riding over fire
restlessness riding over ice
                it’s me
again
I have enough fire
                to burn thousand suns
                to consume the earth
it’s me
                burning
it’s me
                and I am waiting
                to set the world on fire.
It’s me
wind made of fire

get ready to glow
get ready to start all over again
it’s me
                again

                               burning.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You can read (and listen at) the poem at the Artipeeps webpage here.

This poem is part of my online collaboration with Nicky Mortlock´s The Nine Realms project that began on October 2014 and that is inspired by the Norse Sagas (specifically the 9 realms of norse mythology). This project involves near-on 50 Twitter poets, arts, musicians and sculptors, and will run online for 9 months culminating in a poetry, art and music exhibition( and even a Viking boat!) in Hanse House King’s Lynn, Norfolk, UK across the Heritage Open Day weekend, in September 2015. 

No hay comentarios: